Retinol very essential to our skin care regime. It is the animal form of vitamin A, other forms of vitamin A include retinal, retinoic acid and retinyl esters but these are not usable friendly like retinol. Retinol can be produced synthetically, and it is a very important ingredient that is needed by our immune system
- It is used on the skin to stop the effects of aging, rejuvenating the skin leaving the skin more vibrate, clear and youthful.
- It’s a small molecular structure which make its easier to penetrate the skin deeply and improve the elasticity of the skin, smooth wrinkles and fine lines and increase the skins moisture. The complexion is left smooth and free radicals are removed.
- It has abilities of controlling acne and keratosis pilaris when added as a tropical cream as it exfoliates and helps unclog pores.
- For people with very dry skins they initially see some light flaking when they fist begin using it, this stage is known as the retinoid effect.
- It also helps with inflammation which helps decrease redness.
Visit our clinic or call us to get more info about our treatments.
Physical address: 64 Wessels Road, Rivonia, 2128
GPS: 26º 02’ 40" S | 28º 03’ 39" E
Tel: 011 234 2009 or 011 039 2982
Open Tuesday to Friday: 9am to 6pm
Saturdays: 9am to 4pm